Thursday, March 8, 2007

I am a first timer...

Yes..This is the very first time that I am trying to post something on the blogger..
Just came to know of it...and found it sort of interesting (especially when one has been sitting idle in the office for past three weeks!!! Sounds great na...Yes even people in Price waterhouse can be free sometimes for long stretches).
Anyway, this is a good thing...U can talk to urself, express ur feelings, and relieve ur mind of unnecessary thoughts. There was once a phase in my life wen I used to write diary..not daily, but yes quite often. That helped me a lot...to understand my own feelings, worries and doubts, even my strengths and plus points. But then u always run a risk of someone accidentally (intentionally or otherwise) reading ur personal thoughts. This one is different. For u write not just for urself..but for others to know ur mind better. So, strictly...no personal talks on the blogger!!!
I m just gonna restrict myself to expressing my thoughts......and my frustration wen I'm bored to the extreme, just like I am now...!!
Really...Its like a vicious circle, u overstress urself wid work and thn u need some free time to de-stress...and then again wen u get bugged up sitting idle u want to return back to working....:(
Anyway..I am very sincerely and positively looking forward to the one week leave that I m availing..Don't ask me what will I do...Its really not necessary to "Do Something" wen u r on leave.......Maybe that I'll just sit idle at home and get bored and then again want to come back to the office for sitting idle....!!!

No comments: